Urecruit Ltd is the data controller for any personal information you supply to us in relation to enquiries about our services when registering as a candidate. Our full postal address is: Urecruit Limited, 2nd Floor, Refuge House, 9-10 River Front, Enfield, EN2 3SZ.
What personal data we collect
In order to provide the best possible employment opportunities that are tailored to you, Urecruit need to process certain information including but not limited to the following:
- name and job title
- contact information, location and email address
- employment history
- personal sensitive Information
- Where appropriate and in accordance with legislations and requirements, we may also collect information related to your health, diversity information or details of any criminal convictions.
How we use your personal data
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you the services that you request from us. We have a legitimate interest in processing personal data during the recruitment process and for keeping records of the process.
We have listed below various ways in which we may use and process your personal data for this purpose. Please note that the list is not exhaustive.
- To store your details in our secured database so that we can contact you in relation to recruitment.
- To contact you via email, SMS or phone, about vacancies that we believe you may be interested in.
- To send your information to clients for potential jobs or to assess suitability for the role.
- To fulfil contractual obligations with our clients.
- We may use this data for audit and compliance purposes.
- We may also release your personal information to regulatory or law enforcement agencies, if they require us to do so by law.
- We may use the information to improve our services to you.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online. All data is kept securely in a data centre and all hosting partners are ISO27001 certified. Should there ever be a breach of data security, this would be reported to the Information Commissioners Office (ICO).
Your rights are outlined below but are not exhaustive.
- Right of subject access
- Right to have any inaccuracies corrected
- Right to have your personal data erased (sometimes referred to as ‘the right to be forgotten’)
- Right to object to processing of your data
- Right to complain to the ICO (If you believe we have not protected your data)
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission, it is in your legitimate interests or we are required to do so by law.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please contact us and we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How can you obtain information held about you?
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information please submit your request in writing to: Urecruit Limited, 2nd Floor, Refuge House, 9-10 River Front, Enfield, EN2 3SZ.
We will keep your information for as long as you wish to receive communication and thereafter for the longer of the period required in order to meet our business, legal or regulatory responsibilities.
Cookie is a bite-sized piece of data that is stored on your computer’s hard drive. They are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
Cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other website
This privacy notice does not cover the links within this site linking to other websites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements on the other websites you visit.
Changes to this Policy
Urecruit Limited may change the term of this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 14th May 2018.
For further information please see our Terms and Conditions.