Code of Conduct
URecruit will always ensure that:
- A suitable Relationship Manager is assigned to your organisation and is dedicated to the vacancy for the duration of the recruitment process.
- The Relationship Manager will transact your business with the integrity and knowledge essential to a professional recruitment organisation.
- You will be kept abreast of all activity.
- The URecruit team will conduct all communications with discretion and efficiency.
- All permanent candidates are fully vetted regarding their suitability for your role in terms of technical skills, qualifications, aspirations, personality and salary expectations.
- All contractors are fully reference checked and technically tested where appropriate.
- Any short listed candidates are fully briefed about your opportunity and attend interviews in possession of the job description and interview format.
- Our commercial terms of business are agreed before any interviews are conducted.
- Every Time you contact URecruit we guarantee:
- Consultative service - we will help you to establish the type of resource you require.
- Expert Industry knowledge and current up to date market information.
- Professional and Personal service.
- No time wasted - relevant CV's submitted on time, matching the skills, experience and qualifications you require.
- Bespoke solutions - you select the level of service required to suit your needs.
- Cost Effective solutions - If cost reduction is a primary factor we can conduct a recruitment audit and make necessary recommendations.
- Additional Services Available - Pro-active skills tracking, On Line technical testing, on-line resourcing etc.
- Customer satisfaction - Our success is measured from regular client feedback. (98% Customer retention)