Lead Project Manager - RC Frame Experience
Lead Project Manager position - Major Flagship projects
London - up to £120k + package
Our client is looking for an experienced Concrete Frame Project Managers to join a very well-established and reputable contractor on a state of the art developments through out Central London. This business is going from strength to strength, increasing their turnover year on year for the last couple of years.
They operate in building large scale residential and commercial scheme through out the heart of London.
As Lead Project Manager you should have a stable career history and must have previously worked with leading and recognised main contractors on a permanent basis as a Senior / Lead Project Manager managing large RC Frame packages+.
As Lead Project Manager you will receive:
- A basic salary of up to £120k for the right individual.
- A senior position within one of the most established commercial developers in the London, reporting into the Project Director and working as a fundamental part of the team.
As the successful Lead Project Manager you will have:
- A strong and stable career history with construction main contractors.
- A proven track record on large Concrete Frame packages as the Lead / Senior Project Manager.
- Excellent communication skills and be able to motivate staff.
- Obtained a degree within Construction Management / Civil Engineering (desirable not essential)
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most established and well known contractors in a senior role. It offers longevity, stability and the opportunity to make the position your own.
If you are interested in the role please apply or contact James Williams on 0208 884 7980 / james @ urecruit . org for an informal and confidential chat.
Employment Type Permanent
Salary £100k - £120k Per Annum car/cash allow, healthcare, pension, holidays etc