BIM Manager - Major Projects
Up to £70k + package (car / cash allow, healthcare, pension, holidays etc)
This is a rare opportunity to join one of the most successful & well know main contractors who have a huge amount of work in and around London at present.
We are currently looking for a BIM Manager to be operate from our clients head offices based in Central London, to develop their skills alongside some of the most experienced and skilled professionals that the industry has to offer.
The position will involve you managing the BIM coordinators on all BIM Implementation and Coordination matters at the beginning of a project.
Accountabilities and keys tasks:
• Conduct BIM Competency Assessments.
• Ensure the team comply with BIM Standard and Project Execution Plan.
• Responsible for the Review of the BIM outputs / objectives agreed with the Design Team, commercial and production Teams.
• Review consultant Building Information Models (visual interrogation).
• Review consultant Building Information Models (detailed interrogation utilising specialist software).
• Organise if necessary and participate/lead BIM Coordination Meetings to review clashes.
• Ensure further development of in-house BIM capabilities within Technical Department.
• Provide support to Design Management Team throughout a project.
• Support on BIM specific processes and procedures where required.
• Produce BIM training documentation for internal & external use.
• All round knowledge of construction industry and processes, Architectural, Structural, MEP & Quantity Surveying.
• Familiarity with building regulations
• Good all round technical knowledge
• Good presentation skills
• AutoDesk Navisworks
• AutoDesk Revit
The successful individual will preferably have come from working with a main contractor (if possible one of the recognisable names in the industry : Top 30 Main Contractors) however this is not essential. We are looking for someone who has been involved in multi million pound schemes and is degree educated.
You will be offered a basic salary between £60k-£70k (depending experience) plus package on top, which will be car / cash allowance, holidays, private healthcare, pension etc.
If you’re interested in this BIM Manager position, please apply or contact me directly for a confidential chat.
james @ urecruit . org
0208 884 7980
Employment Type Permanent
Salary £60k - £70k Per Annum car / cash allowance + healthcare, pension, travel